Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
What is everyone expecting?

Honestly I'm glad that we are playing a team with somewhat inconsistent goaltending and inexperience, but special teams really need to show up.

Ducks in 6

Teemu Salami

Empty Ketchup Bottle
May 9, 2013
Orange County, CA
I was expecting some people throwing in that the Ducks will fluke out to the underdog like last year against the Stars. Nope, not this year. We're full on underdogs. :help:

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
We're going to hate the jets at the end of this series no matter what happens. Better than that, the players will hate them too. No more of this Detroit/LA non-playoff-atmosphere series ********. No buddies hanging out in the offseason. 'Cept maybe Muffins. Aww, Muffins!

No, **** Muffins.

93Ducks

Go Ducks
May 15, 2010
Jets hype train in full effect on the main board thread. Oh well. Series should be a bruiser. Have plenty of faith in the boys getting it done though.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
I did predict this happening on teemu night, that we would meet them in the playoffs and end up hating them. Will be just like the Dallas series

White Out 403*

So, good luck and have fun! Wanted to give some good luck wishes and be nice about it before I wind up hating your team at the end of the series :D

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Man I didn't realize how much this team sucks until I read that thread. Good thing we had people that probably don't stay awake long enough to watch the Ducks play to educate us.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
fan wise this series is just going to be the worst. If we get Vancouver in round two? Jesus help us...

Amp30

Jan 27, 2014
Ducks in 5 or 6.

Ducks are probably the most underrated team on HF, and that's fine by me, because we're going in as the underdogs yet again!

This will be a wake up call for the Canadian fans how much they overrate their team and how much they underrate the Ducks. Ducks haven't been trying for the last few weeks, and I am sure they are going to turn on that extra gear in playoffs.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
jets have 1 win vs ducks the last 2 years but now anaheim will lose to them 4 times in 6 games

Jets added some nice players to their lineup from when we last faced them also playoff hockey back in Winnipeg will be some much different then regular season expect their fans to go crazy and pump up their team.

pateramus

Jan 10, 2013
Winnipeg
Well best of luck to you Foe.

Feels a little weird as I've been cheering for you guys the past couple years because of Selanne and have grown to like a lot of your players and really appreciate the classiness of your organisation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad