Playoff Beards Thread

chesed

Apr 5, 2011
SoCal
First pic is me now, tired at work after 2 hours of sleep. My left side, which i dont think you can see, comes in less than my right. =( The second is a shoopdawhoop vanity pic I use for social media. Can't see the main part of the beard tho.

First time doing the beard thing, tho. Im not used to it at all, and even though it doesn't itch it gets in the way of eating and drinking all the damn time. But it's for the Kings and I hope it gets longer!!

Attachments

• 20130606_102035.jpg
    20130606_102035.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 18
  • kingsbeard.jpg
    kingsbeard.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 17

123slam

Dec 28, 2006
Shame on you albi for shaving the neck. That's not a playoff beard!

Cornelius Brover

Hit the open net
Feb 18, 2009
First pic is me now, tired at work after 2 hours of sleep. My left side, which i dont think you can see, comes in less than my right. =( The second is a shoopdawhoop vanity pic I use for social media. Can't see the main part of the beard tho.

First time doing the beard thing, tho. Im not used to it at all, and even though it doesn't itch it gets in the way of eating and drinking all the damn time. But it's for the Kings and I hope it gets longer!!

Ted? suit up bro

agentfouser

Playoffs?!?!
Nov 30, 2003
Los Angeles
Just look at Dustin Brown and imagine his beard being black and you get a hint of the atrocity that grows on my face. Almost thirty and still can't grow a decent beard :(
I'm with you man. It looks best on me when I'm up to about five days of stubble, then it starts to look like patchy pubic hair on my cheeks.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
I have my playoff "beard", call it what you want but it is getting to the point where going out in public is plain old weird.

I don't really grow a beard so much as a HUGE amount of hair all over my face and neck. I can't grow a chest hair to save my life but my face and neck grow regular hair like I am batboy or something. It takes about two weeks to even notice any growth but then it just explodes. Think well groomed wolfman with a crewcut and you have me pegged.

Well you would if it would grow uniformly. It just doesn't. Instead it grows really really long on my upper lip chin and neck and the sideburns just sort of meh into place.

No hairy eyebrows but man does my face grow hair weirdly.

Once it is trimmed it looks like everyone elses but when I let it grow like now it is just bizarre.

Oh well. I am going to try and figure out how to post a pic.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Who's keeping their playoff beards!!!!

Helpful hint for Cali Summer and a full beard... douse it with water... helps keep you cool... of course your friends look at you strange when you go over for a bbq and you turn the hose on your beard....

Edit: Kept mine from the first cup!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad