Playoff Beards Thread

RonSwanson*

2r4pk5d.jpg

I didn't want to scare you all with my cyclops eye and extreme unibrow.

Dog as Man

Mostly sniffing around.
Feb 27, 2002
Napa
One last time! Oh! Lucky beard!

My countdown reminders on the wall at work in the bg. Maybe a high end retirement job as Santa Claus when the time comes.

2011-2012 Stanley Cup Champions, your Los Angeles Kings. Including the Conn-Smythe trophy winner, 32 in the Program and #1 in your heart, Jonathan Quick!

What a team! :handclap:

:sc09::kings2

Last edited:

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
My playoff beard hahaha shaved it not long ago, my girlfriend shaved it for me loool that's how excited she was :handclap::handclap:

Albi

Nov 24, 2004
Claro - Switzerland
BUMP

This thread brought good luck in 2012, so a bump was needed...Last year I forgot to post my beard's pic on 13/06 before shaving it.

599392_4056075402514_636383774_n.jpg

Hopefully this year too we'll have the chance to become cavemen once again and have wives and girlfriends telling us that we look horrible with the beard...and of course, who cares about what they say? HA!

I remind you that this thread is useless without pictures

Albi

Nov 24, 2004
Claro - Switzerland
Last year you did this...and it worked:
So jealous I can't be a part of this!

I have commissioned a male friend to grow a beard for me. I text him daily to threaten his first born if he shaves. So far it's working.

It goes without saying you have to commission your friend again.

Alisa

Quickie fangirl
Oct 10, 2010
Orange County, Ca
Last year you did this...and it worked:

It goes without saying you have to commission your friend again.

He's on it. Are you kidding me? Luck for future playoff series was like half the reason I stayed friends with him this year. It's coming in nicely. I'll try to get a pic.

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
No pic but almost everyone at church today was asking why I looked so scruffy. I did not grow one last year due to work but this year I don't have any outside meetings. Wife is proud of how ugly I am.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
My playoff beard looks allot like something a rat with redishgreying hair would wear.

If I could post a picture I would but it wouldn't be pretty. The unibomber has a better beard though my mousestache is fuller. I had to have my head shaved for surgery right before the start of game 1 so I am not going to let a razor near me until we win the cup this year.

No matter how ugly it gets.

Alisa

Quickie fangirl
Oct 10, 2010
Orange County, Ca
Still my favorite thread.

May your beards be with you all for a few more weeks :)

I did a surprise check-up today and my commissioned friend's beard is filling in quite nice. I think that means good things.

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
Just look at Dustin Brown and imagine his beard being black and you get a hint of the atrocity that grows on my face. Almost thirty and still can't grow a decent beard :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad