Playoff Beards Thread

Albi

Nov 24, 2004
Claro - Switzerland
Guzmania(c) is back! **** yeah!

Guz rules!

playoffbeard.jpg

9th April last shave. This is me today, 2 minutes ago. GKG!

ZJames

Jan 4, 2011
Dont worry about it
I wish i could grow a playoff beard, but I have to be clean shaved for my clinicals for my nursing program, and I have a job interview coming up. Hopefully next year!

Alisa

Quickie fangirl
Oct 10, 2010
Orange County, Ca
So jealous I can't be a part of this!

I have commissioned a male friend to grow a beard for me. I text him daily to threaten his first born if he shaves. So far it's working.

Last year I dated a supposed Kings fan who refused to grow it past a week. We all know how that turned out.

drugold

drunk, goals&swagger
Jul 13, 2009
Brisbane,
photo.jpg
\nThat was quite difficult to upload off a mobile. This iS my most manly beard I've ever grown. Still has awkward bald patches though\n\nDone something wrong. I give up

Last edited:

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
My job won't allow me to grow a Grizzly Adams beard. I can only grow a beard when I am on holidays and I'm not right now, so my goatee isn't getting trimmed. Hopefully, this series (and the next one) go quickly as I fear getting told to trim the goatee as it is getting a bit wild.

I actually forgot to grow a playoff beard this year but I have one anyway. I guess I'll stop trimming from here on out.

I trimmed mine yesterday morning. You guys with your jinxes can officially stuff it. Nothing can stop the Kings! But my boss can stop me from growing a beard though. I got too many comments and it was looking pretty gnarly so I decided to trim it down with a #2 on my hair clippers.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
I trimmed mine yesterday morning. You guys with your jinxes can officially stuff it. Nothing can stop the Kings! But my boss can stop me from growing a beard though. I got too many comments and it was looking pretty gnarly so I decided to trim it down with a #2 on my hair clippers.

Traitor! We're doomed! :sarcasm:

Wildturkey12

Do It!
Oct 20, 2010
L.A.
Mine is looking pretty creepy right about now. It only grows in patches on certain parts of my face. The mustache is rocking though.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Grew it for the first two rounds, had to shave it before round 3 (for a funeral). Didn't seem to change things. I think this team is beyond superstition at this point.

Dog as Man

Mostly sniffing around.
Feb 27, 2002
Napa
Newer photo of dubious quality, both in terms of subject and tech.

What's that in the back?
Wifey likey. Maybe forced to keep it. Dynasty?

GKG!!!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad