Playoff avatars

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
What about an idea making fun of the old adage of us being playoff chokers while also incorporating the colaiacovo gif

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I think last year we brainstormed all these cool ideas and voted and realized there was no one to make them. Then a user stepped up and did his own idea (as far as I remember it) and was gracious enough to make different options by request.

I think this thread would be more useful if it included a signup for people who can make avatars first.

Reactions: Celtic Note

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I think last year we brainstormed all these cool ideas and voted and realized there was no one to make them. Then a user stepped up and did his own idea (as far as I remember it) and was gracious enough to make different options by request.

I think this thread would be more useful if it included a signup for people who can make avatars first.
Good call. And worse comes to worse if we can’t get anyone maybe we can poach one from a team that didn’t make the playoffs and see if they’d be willing to help

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
In all the craziness of this year I think it is easy to forget something sad that happened earlier this year with Jaybo's collapse. With that being said I think this years avatar should be a simple, One more for Bouw! I can work up something when I get home later.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis

Ya I made them last year. If I remember correctly nobody was really on the same page as to what to make, so I said screw it I'll give it a shot. First one I made was the Sundqvist one and a lot of people seemed to like it so people started making requests and it just caught on. :dunno:

I'd probably be down to make them again this year unless someone else wanted to.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Ya I made them last year. If I remember correctly nobody was really on the same page as to what to make, so I said screw it I'll give it a shot. First one I made was the Sundqvist one and a lot of people seemed to like it so people started making requests and it just caught on. :dunno:

I'd probably be down to make them again this year unless someone else wanted to.
They were awesome last year, but it just seemed to happen organically (mainly due to your willingness) after all the brainstorming mostly went out the window. I can remember a lot of year we have had polls, etc, and then no one really was there to actually make them. I’ve gone begging on other forums for help before, in years past.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Came up with this last night.

1KkBAc4.gif

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007

There are some creative posters on the shark’s board. Just sayin....

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00