Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Can somebody add Binny's head?

tumblr_may483XHfA1qfr6udo1_400.gif

8476412.jpg

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
I think we should amend all the avatars such that the playoff logo that we've been using is replaced with "2019 Stanley Cup Champions" and the Blues logo in some fashion, and it sits in view for a few seconds so everyone has to admire it.

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
I think we should amend all the avatars such that the playoff logo that we've been using is replaced with "2019 Stanley Cup Champions" and the Blues logo in some fashion, and it sits in view for a few seconds so everyone has to admire it.

I have an even better idea. Lets alter the current avatar by adding a crying Marchand after the good/bad/ugly and end "with 2019 SC champions" and let everyone use that one. :)

Reactions: Brockon

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I like mine as is, but would be cool with changing the playoffs screen to say champions. It doesn’t need to linger, people know.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
I have an even better idea. Lets alter the current avatar by adding a crying Marchand after the good/bad/ugly and end "with 2019 SC champions" and let everyone use that one. :)
I get this odd feeling that when you guys say "we" and "us" you actually mean "HighNote." :laugh:

I'd be down to edit specific Good/Bad/Ugly avatars at request, but I'm not going back and editing all of them. There's like 20 of those suckers.

Also, to all the haters out there saying this year's avatars sucked

HighNote's avatars: 1 Cup
The field: 0 Cups

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I get this odd feeling that when you guys say "we" and "us" you actually mean "HighNote." :laugh:

I'd be down to edit specific Good/Bad/Ugly avatars at request, but I'm not going back and editing all of them. There's like 20 of those suckers.

Bobby Orrtuzzo starting the playoff avatar thread: 1 cup

:naughty:

Reactions: HighNote

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada

And after taking the time to create a new Avi... I'm unable to get my generated avatar under the 50 kb size to use.

Would you be able to edit your original Thomas, Good/Bad/Ugly avatar to include the 2019 SC champion logo instead of the Blues playoff logo?

It would be greatly appreciated, when you have the time.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly ended up being such a good choice last year. I’m glad those are the ones we were sporting when it finally happened.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad