08340523-1040x572.gif

With:

"McTurret"

McTurret

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Cowen, Anderson, Driedger, Ceci, Smith, Lehner, Greening, and Prince are the only players to play a game this season that do not have an avatar

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Cowen, Anderson, Driedger, Ceci, Smith, Lehner, Greening, and Prince are the only players to play a game this season that do not have an avatar

Someone wanted a Ceci but couldn't come up with a slogan... my only suggestion (which got borrowed later for Borocop) was 'locally grown'

Someone else did make a Lehner request too 'on ice'
and I saw a couple suggestions for Anderson involving chicken that might be worth making up just in case someone wants one lol.

And Greening-Smith-Neil as a line with tag 'leftovers' was also requested but too many numbers involved... maybe instead of numbers use GSN for that one?

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Someone wanted a Ceci but couldn't come up with a slogan... my only suggestion (which got borrowed later for Borocop) was 'locally grown'

I'm not above stealing the "locally grown" line from Boro and use it on Ceci as well. I'm not nearly creative enough to figure out a decent caption, but Ceci needs to be represented, haha.

xogxfn.jpg

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I'm not above stealing the "locally grown" line from Boro and use it on Ceci as well. I'm not nearly creative enough to figure out a decent caption, but Ceci needs to be represented, haha.

xogxfn.jpg

What about something like '67 special'?

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
ejxvmg.jpg

Can I get this one of Boro with "McRibs" as the caption, please?

In honour of him popping his rib back in and returning to the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad