Playoff Avatar Thread - Hamburglar Theme - Note & Warning on Posts#1 and #619

Jerk Store*

Thanks CL! For some reason, the resolution is off... Should look crisp like this

Last edited by a moderator:

Ragged

Sep 10, 2009
I haven't had a chance to go through the whole thread, but someone must have done a Melnyk/McValue Meal avatar, right?

Jerk Store*

I haven't had a chance to go through the whole thread, but someone must have done a Melnyk/McValue Meal avatar, right?

Lol no. So because I took your Hamburglar logo you're just gonna take my avatar? :P

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Doesn't anyone mind making me an "Let's Win It All" themed avatar?

Our assistant coach just died, and I despise mcdonalds.

Jerk Store*

Classless Goon has offered to help. I'm unfortunately not able to work on these this evening (sorry guys). CG, let me know if you got this?

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Someone (would but slammed at work) should collect all the numbers/phrases used into one table, and all the suggested ones not yet used into another table... and I can go and add that to the OP.

This way if anyone wants one but can't think of anything, can ask for one of the unused suggestions. And we can try to minimize the amount of duplication of used suggestions.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Fellow sens fans:

As you might be aware, the carolina hcanes are p bad at icesport. as such, we have a new tradition where we draft ourselves to bandwagon with teams that actually make the playoffs more than every 7 years. after some intense wheeling and dealing, i'm proud to announce that i have acquired the sens as my bandwagon team. you can read the read this original thread by clicking this link right -> here. there is also another bandwagoner, novacane, who i see introduced himself a while back. he's a p cool guy, hopefully he comes back and posts some as well.

as you can tell, years of watching the pitiful hcanes have turned us into an eccentric bunch. we rarely use capital letters, and mix in far too many hashtags and abbreviations. you can see the most extreme example of this here, but tbh, reading that mess of characters on a screen makes me want to gouge my eyes out. but when executed properly, we can be quite funny. i try to take it easy on the hashtags, and do not pretend to be quite as funny as others, but hopefully i can learn your ways and make all fellow sens fans proud. i have already been calling out the canadien elites on our own bandwagon thread, i say their time is done. it's time to #unleashtheottawandream #oneteamonedream

and if someone would be so kind as to teach me the ways of your boards memes and inside jokes, pls and ty.

also, if someone wants to make me a playoff avatar, i would be very grateful. my idea is to take whatever french player you have, and then put "roayle with cheese" as the meal. bonus points if there's a picture with a goofy smile (aka, the player cheesin'). not sure if someone has already thought about this, your threads here are much longer than we're accustomed to down in nascar land so i didn't read it all. that and we can't read. anyway, thank you fellow sens fans, go team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad