Playoff Avatar Thread - Hamburglar Theme - Note & Warning on Posts#1 and #619

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
Thanks for your work on this, JS (and CH, sask and other GIFfers I may have missed.) Proud to be sporting the best playoff avatars on HF.

Seconded! Your work is much appreciated and the quality is not taken for granted. I have access to Photoshop and I attempted to make my own - I did it, but the quality was not even close to your work, so I was happy to get the 'real thing' (I guess that's Coke's motto, not McDonald's...but anyway).

Jerk Store*

You're welcome, you guys know I owe you much, much more than this ;)

Jerk Store*

Sorry to bug, but is there an image missing (only one attached)? There is Lazar4_1 and I think there should be a Lazar4_2?

I can make my own animated gif if I have a second image. Thanks.

sorry

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
No Lehner On Ice? Guess I'll just rock the extra sauce one.
Thanks JS and all the gif people! You guys rocked it this year :yo:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Tons of amazing avatars there. Great work! Lots of talent there, and quite a few taglines had me laughing in my chair.

Well done! :handclap: :laugh: :nod:

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Ok guys, in the interest of letting JS, CH, Sasky and the others actually do their day jobs, I'm going to politely ask that there be no more requests for McHammond Avatars. Please feel free to use any of the ones that have been created. If you prefer not to use the McD's avatar, please feel free to use your own.

It's GAME DAY BABY!!!

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
anyone know how you get a larger avatar? is there a certain size you need to use?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad