Playoff Avatar Thread - Hamburglar Theme - Note & Warning on Posts#1 and #619

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
Ok, I'm in front of my computer again.

256 colors on the left, 126 on the right. The limit is 20kb for 125x125 avatars. The one on the right makes the cutoff, the one on the left exceeds it.

Maybe CH/Sask can let us know what they were doing but as far as I can tell... it's the only way to bring it under 20kb.

I've been compressing using a temporal redundancy plugin and then limiting my colour palette to 112 for the regular avatars.

Sponsor avys, I only use the temporal redundancy plugin.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
These playoff avatars are mean't to bring us together. If fellow Sens fans have problems with the avatar, you should at least be respectful enough to hear em out.

I suggest we get a bunch a Reeds "Let's Win It All" themed avatars for people who don't wanna promote mcdonalds.

Last edited by a moderator:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
These playoff avatars are mean't to bring us together. If fellow Sens fans have problems with the avatar, you should at least be respectful enough to hear em out.

I suggest we get a bunch a Reeds "Let's Win It All" themed avatars for people who don't wanna promote mcdonalds.

You are completely misunderstanding the point of these avatars.

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE

Feel free to whip up your own concept and offer it to people who shares your views.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
I don't know how...and I'm sure i'm not the only one who feels this way.

Reeds/Murray got 26 votes.

Well it lost. The point of a theme is that everyone who wants to participate has similar avatars for the playoffs. And we even have a colon cancer ribbon for Reeds and Murray.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com

Playoff avys are supposed to be a single set for the fanbase to use, ideally around a single theme. Not three distinct sets representing three themes.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Well it lost. The point of a theme is that everyone who wants to participate has similar avatars for the playoffs. And we even have a colon cancer ribbon for Reeds and Murray.

I get that. I'm not trying to be rude, I know these things take time to make.

I look forward to playoff avatars every chance we get. There's simply no way I can put this one up.

If anyone would be kind enough to make a flashy avatar with nothing mcdonalds related, and all about Reeds/"Let's Win It All" I would GREATLY appreciate it.

I'll say no more.

Karlsson2Turris*

I look forward to playoff avatars every chance we get. There's simply no way I can put this one up.

If anyone would be kind enough to make a flashy avatar with nothing mcdonalds related, and all about Reeds/"Let's Win It All" I would GREATLY appreciate it.

I'll say no more.

I don't see any wrong in what you're saying. It's understandable that not everyone will like the theme chosen.

However these things take time to make, and if no one can make you one, I'd suggest go learn some photoshop tutorials and get a free trial if you're really against the McDonald's avatars.

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Can I get :

08340523-1040x572.gif

With:

"McTurret"

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005

I'll say no more.

Looks like its been done.Check Raggeds avy.

H2O

Sep 18, 2005
Getting lots of well deserved love on the main board JS! Great work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad