Player Inquiry Thread (ALL other player-related threads will be deleted)

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Well, the Coyotes acquired Morris back from the Bruins on an expiring deal for a conditional 3rd. So now again on an expiring deal I doubt he's worth more than he was before.

Plus there is the whole limited NTC thing.

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
Well, the Coyotes acquired Morris back from the Bruins on an expiring deal for a conditional 3rd. So now again on an expiring deal I doubt he's worth more than he was before.

Plus there is the whole limited NTC thing.

Yeah I suppose a 3rd seems more reasonable given his production has fallen in the years since coming back from the Bruins. He's having a pretty good season though, he'll definitely be in demand if the Yotes shop him. I gotta believe he'd waive his NTC to go to any playoff team at this point in his career.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Yeah I suppose a 3rd seems more reasonable given his production has fallen in the years since coming back from the Bruins. He's having a pretty good season though, he'll definitely be in demand if the Yotes shop him. I gotta believe he'd waive his NTC to go to any playoff team at this point in his career.

See I wouldn't trade him for a 3rd though :laugh:.

Even out of contention I think the team would reward his loyalty and keep him around for the last couple months over jettisoning him for a 3rd. Unless of course he wanted to go somewhere else, but based on his past behavior I doubt that is going to be the case.

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
See I wouldn't trade him for a 3rd though :laugh:.

Even out of contention I think the team would reward his loyalty and keep him around for the last couple months over jettisoning him for a 3rd. Unless of course he wanted to go somewhere else, but based on his past behavior I doubt that is going to be the case.

I dunno he's 35, I'm sure he'd want a chance at a cup, no? He can always come back in the summer. It'd be a win-win. He gets to chase a cup, Yotes pick up an extra pick and potentially get him back for next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad