GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 32 & 33 - not the Ndombele thread

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
From what I've seen so far (last ~10-15 mins of the first half on) both teams are defending tight and aggressive and neither team is sharp enough offensively to take advantage of the space that is leaving or the turnovers it creates.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
From what I've seen so far (last ~10-15 mins of the first half on) both teams are defending tight and aggressive and neither team is sharp enough offensively to take advantage of the space that is leaving or the turnovers it creates.
United with the better situations, but Leeds has been threatning also.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yea that seems fair. But neither team has been sharp enough to have a really great chance.
It's weird because United has had 2 or 3 situations where a United player had the ball in the last 10 meters and they either lost the ball, failed a control or got tackled at the last minute.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
He's a deeply mediocre player who is fast. It's so frustrating because his speed can often get him into good positions but he doesn't have the talent to convert them.
The amount of times he gets the ball in a channel or great spot only to take 3/4 touches and ruin the chance is impressively high.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Terrible game :laugh: fair result.

Maguire could've done better with his header, so could Bruno shooting wide.

Wasn't a penalty. Shaw's arm was by his side in a natural position.

Reactions: Jussi

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I'd comment on the handball claim, but as I've said I haven't seen it. And since no sports fan every wants to rewind and watch a replay of anything in a game, Peacock doesn't support the ability to rewind games.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I'd comment on the handball claim, but as I've said I haven't seen it. And since no sports fan every wants to rewind and watch a replay of anything in a game, Peacock doesn't support the ability to rewind games.
0_shawarmjfif.jpg

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
"This video is not available in your location."

Hard to tell from the still image since it's from the side, but looks a little similar to the Azpi one from yesterday and the arm looks like it's in a fairly natural position.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

Hard to tell from the still image since it's from the side, but looks a little similar to the Azpi one from yesterday and the arm looks like it's in a fairly natural position.
But prevented the Leeds player behind to play the ball.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

The one from yesterday hit Azpilicueta above the sleeve, which is not a hand ball under the rules.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
But prevented the Leeds player behind to play the ball.

It doesn't matter what it prevented. Only if it makes his body unnaturally bigger which is defined based on the arm being in an expected position for the action he's taking.

The one from yesterday hit Azpilicueta above the sleeve, which is not a hand ball under the rules.

Looked far more like bicep than shoulder to me, but either way I can't realistically comment on this one since I can't see a good angle.

Reactions: Jussi

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Looked far more like bicep than shoulder to me, but either way I can't realistically comment on this one since I can't see a good angle.
Bicep is still not a handball, it was above the sleeve which is what matters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad