Leeds x Man Utd
Aston Villa x WBA

Monday 26 April

Leicester x Crystal Palace

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Interesting match today with Everton and Tottenham. Might be a bit of a top four eliminator. Both teams are not at their best at the moment either.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Hoping for a Brighton point against Chelsea on Tuesday. A loss would make these coming weeks extremely stressful.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
West Ham a man down and Noble on the pitch. That's 9 men.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Comedy of errors aside, this is the product of nearly half of the first team being out. Nothing created in possession, despite controlling the ball before the OG/red card.

Cresswell, Masuaku, Rice, Antonio...all out. That's a huge defensive and offensive presence out of action.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Announcers seem confused why this is a penalty, but it seems really obvious to me. When your arm is above shoulder height it's basically a guaranteed penalty.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Joe Willock is 2 years of PL football away from being an unplayable gamebreaker. Very raw but with an incredible skillset. Real and Bayern were intrested for a reason.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Newcastle wasted two minutes of that eight, got a yellow, and made a sub, and the ref adds zero time lol

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Announcers seem confused why this is a penalty, but it seems really obvious to me. When your arm is above shoulder height it's basically a guaranteed penalty.
Here is my question on this though. Not saying you are wrong but Clark’s on is on top of the West Ham player’s head. The body parts are touching. At that stage what can he really do? If Clark moves his arm to get off of the West Ham player’s head and hits the ball it’s obviously a PK, but he kept it pretty still and the ball found his arm. What’s he supposed to do there?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
What a mega horrible loss for West Ham, at least come away out of there with a draw, but a loss there is huge for the Hammers. Wow!

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Here is my question on this though. Not saying you are wrong but Clark’s on is on top of the West Ham player’s head. The body parts are touching. At that stage what can he really do? If Clark moves his arm to get off of the West Ham player’s head and hits the ball it’s obviously a PK, but he kept it pretty still and the ball found his arm. What’s he supposed to do there?

Not put his arm on top of a players head is the easy answer.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Not put his arm on top of a players head is the easy answer.
That’s way too simple an answer in my opinion. It wasn’t unnatural and it’s a very rare occurrence. Was all in the phase of play. Didn’t give an advantage. Clark actually got hurt himself on that play.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
That’s way too simple an answer in my opinion. It wasn’t unnatural and it’s a very rare occurrence. Was all in the phase of play. Didn’t give an advantage. Clark actually got hurt himself on that play.

The rules consider it an unnatural position essentially any time your arm is above shoulder height.

Sure it got bumped up a bit by the attacker, but it was in what the rules consider an unnatural position before that. When your arm is in an unnatural position it’s your responsibility to move it. Not leave it there and use it as leverage to try to win a header.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad