GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 29

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Not sure how much better it could have lined up for LFC this weekend but after losing to Fulham, it probably doesn’t matter. Can only try to win out and see what happens.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Clearly, the only thing that matters is putting points on the board. They have screwed the pooch at this stage, but they're capable of getting results. Just need to do it.

I don't really expect them to go all out for the EPL (even if players and the manager have said the right things).

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
100% a penalty on Alisson.
Would not have argued if it was given.
Too be fair Mane would have had one too if he went down so I guess that evens it out.

honest Mane staying on his feet. How noble.

Last edited:

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Actually looked good here. Should have scored again and our defenders/midfield are cutting off all Wolves attacks very well.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
This is literally exactly what everyone said was going to happen, and nobody listened and now a guy got KTFO because of it.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Yea really hope he's ok. That was a 15 minute stoppage to get treatment to him. Especially given what Wolves have already gone through with head injuries this season.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Kabak looked alright.

I mean, you never know about the CL spot. Could end up sneaking one out if they win out. Couple of tough matches coming up (especially because there's another useless break again) but... in general I wouldn't bet on it.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Phillips continues to impress going back to last year.

Can't help but feel a better approach to the injury situation and not forcing certain things would have Liverpool better situated in the league. Will take the 3 points and hope that Patricio makes a full recovery...awful thing to happen largely because of an awful rule.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
I guess it never mattered at Bayern bc they kept possession 80% of the time, but who knew Thiago was such a piece of shit? After watching him this year much more closely, it’s amazing he’s finishing any games. He’s coming for Romeu’s crown as the league thug.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad