GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 29

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Mourinho said in the first half "some important players hiding."

So that's where Bale was...
Bale is done as a top-tier player, but his entire strength is around running at the defence and fast breaks....Spurs had close to zero fast breaks in this match compared to the previous match against Arsenal. The only goal that they scored was a wonder goal which has a ridiculous failure rate. I didn't realise that Bale was playing as well, but that's more due to faults of Mourinho than him. Arsenal just played them off the pitch.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Basically the game so far is West Ham defending incredibly deep and United having virtually no movement off the ball so it's pretty easy for West Ham to defend. It's not a surprise that the only two real chances we had were when West Ham was a tiny bit stretched and we're just sitting in defense.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Greenwood probably United's standout. Great cross for Rashford. Another cross that Fabianski got a hand to. Then a shot tipped onto the post. Rashford and James need to do more. Diallo for James probably the first sub.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Great passes to him as well. I'd always like my players in FM to do first time passes like that one from Vardy, but it's almost impossible.
Vardy dominated the game yet scored no goals in a 5-0 win.

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
This game has the smell of a West Ham late equalizer :laugh: Back line has been strong though, just need to shore up the passing here up the pitch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad