GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 29

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I guess it never mattered at Bayern bc they kept possession 80% of the time, but who knew Thiago was such a piece of shit? After watching him this year much more closely, it’s amazing he’s finishing any games. He’s coming for Romeu’s crown as the league thug.
He can’t defend at all. Any manager with a brain is just going to run at him. Jonjo Shelvey level tackling. That being said the offense is still good. Fabinho back helps, but he really should be playing as a 10 in the PL. Can get away with him deeper in European competition based on the match up though. Hasn’t worked out perfectly though, but the whole team has been a mess since Boxing Day.

Mr Plow

Apr 15, 2016
I know I'm in the minority here but I like how the linesmen have been playing the delayed offside lately. Initially it was ridiculous how lenient they were with allowing play to continue, but now they only seem to play on for immediate chances on narrow calls.

Yesterday's incident with Rui Patricio was unavoidable anyways. Salah took one touch before finishing, no matter how that play is officiated he's always going to continue his run and Coady is always going to pursue him. Very scary injury, but it's not as avoidable as people are making it out to be.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00