GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 29

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
If there was a game that sums up Lamela's career, it was tonight lol. A rabona, a disgusting yellow, and a deserved red.

I was so pissed that three Arsenal players pretty much allowed Lamela score from that angle, but I didn't realise at first glance that he did the rabona and the rabona only at that position would've lead to that goal. Majority of the time you're too close at that angle towards the net and you never put enough curve to bend it in the box so from that angle including three blokes covering that is an absurd goal.

Only Arsenal could be completely dominant until the opposition gets a red card and then allow the opposition to dominate like this
Lol true that. Arsenal even in the Wenger days were never built to close out games by defensive tactics. I absolutely hated that Arteta decided to take off like our two best ball possession players with ESR and Lacazette, for rubbish and get completely dominated afterwards. That was as good of a derby match, it had pretty much of everything in it including drama, brilliant plays, and butt clenching time. Thankfully the better team came off the pitch with the deserved three points.

Reactions: AB13

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Also Gabriel was my favourite player even though Tierney or ESR probably had better form for MOTM. Gabriel was an absolute rock and save the sure goal. He's becoming one of my favourite players for our club, he's going to be a rock for us for the next six/seven years. Luiz also was running riot against the Spuds too.

I wanted to say that the better substitution would've been Auba for Odegaard and El Neny for ESR since Willian always to have minutes for some rubbish reason.

I hope all the Gooners saw how much of a traitor Xhaka is to our club, actually fistbumping the wanker Mourinho at the beginning of the match. Disgusting, I want him sold ASAP.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.

Fornals injured and Lingard out means we get Noble at the 10, and a switch back to a back five. Bench also has two GKs and half the youth team.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Mourinho said in the first half "some important players hiding."

So that's where Bale was...

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Harry Kane being an absolute piece of shit makes the win sweeter. Sanchez should have had a red as well, beating dirty players always feels great.

Reactions: S E P H

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Lol AT LEAST a yellow for what? Give me a break.

Moyes shows zero ambition against the "big 6". The base will always be defense, but dear God at least put a foot forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: