GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 25

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Ever since the Nations League game in Finland, where he set up the winner fro Wales, James has played 400 minutes for United and has 5 goals and one assist in them.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Then maybe you need to stop disputing when I say someone saying "without injuries, Liverpool would have 8 more points in the standings compared to City", it's beyond stupid because without injuries, City would have more too.
I don’t think that I said that? I think I said that in reference to for LFC have been on wrong side of VAR costing them points. Also said that makes up some of the difference between the points lasts year and this year. Obviously LFC would be closer if healthier but I don’t think that’s the right context.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I don’t think that I said that? I think I said that in reference to for LFC have been on wrong side of VAR costing them points. Also said that makes up some of the difference between the points lasts year and this year. Obviously LFC would be closer if healthier but I don’t think that’s the right context.
I responded to someone saying "if Liverpool had been healthy, they'd be 8 points closer to City" or something like that. No idea if it was you or not.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I responded to someone saying "if Liverpool had been healthy, they'd be 8 points closer to City" or something like that. No idea if it was you or not.
I mean, you know I will always have a conversation with you friend.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I didn't watch the game because I am not going to get into this streaming BS culture.

Man City are probably the best team in Europe as of 21/02, there was no way we ere winning this match. We still have a lot of big match ups to close out the season; one more against LC, one more against Spurs, one more against KFC, one more against West Ham, one more against Everton, and one more against Chelsea. I don't think we've been playing poorly, but all of that mid-season bump in form is completely gone by that loss against Aston Villa and Wolves. We might realistically finish 14th or 15th at the tail end of our fixture list, I am expecting a lot more losses and draws coming up.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
So Maguire just blatant elbows Lascelles today with his eyes off the ball and of course Manchester area Ref Paul Tierney does nothing. FA won’t say a peep either because obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: AB13

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So Maguire just blatant elbows Lascelles today with his eyes off the ball and of course Manchester area Ref Paul Tierney does nothing. FA won’t say a peep either because obvious reasons.

There was another angle which showed Maguire's arm wasn't even close to the head.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
My take on Liverpool:

When you have a dream season like the one LFC had last year, it was always going to be hard to follow it up.

Sequels don't always match the original.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
My take on Liverpool:

When you have a dream season like the one LFC had last year, it was always going to be hard to follow it up.

Sequels don't always match the original.

booger-mcfarland.png

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England

Have a day off crying about United. Or don't, it's pretty funny.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Have a day off crying about United. Or don't, it's pretty funny.
I’m good. Where’s the lie though? It’s okay to admit United is getting the benefit of the doubt and everything is going right for them this season. Maguire is allowed to do WWF moves every week because he is English. Just admit it. It’s okay.

no one on the LFC side of the fence was in this much denial when Martin Skrtel was clotheslining people and grabbing shirts in the box.

Reactions: AB13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad