GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 24

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
For all that he often infuriates me, Jorginho's movements can occasionally be very easy on the eyes.
He shows these brilliant flashes of the player he could be here, and then he goes back to being stationary and making back/side passes to recycle possession for 45 minutes.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
A bit more positive than some of our other performances, but we're still playing some dire football. At least we're defending well, but will that hold up against better clubs?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I’ll have to check it out, thanks for reminding me
I wanted a test run with it and Fantiz but both want credit info for a trail. Never going to make that mistake after bein. Going to wait until next season before I get one of them. Just before Copa seems logical.

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
Another really good game for Kovacic. Unlucky not to get a couple of assists. Since Tuchel took over he’s back to playing like he did last season. Seems like Tuchel definitely favors the Kovacic Jorginho combo which worked really well at time last season.

Reactions: Blender

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I wanted a test run with it and Fantiz but both want credit info for a trail. Never going to make that mistake after bein. Going to wait until next season before I get one of them. Just before Copa seems logical.
I checked Fubo and the Canadian offering s meh, pretty much Bein Sports North America a snome boring chanels

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Ancelotti is openly resting players today, including DCL, for the Merseyside Derby this weekend. Another example of teams not putting out their best XI against City. Even at home.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad