GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 24

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
At half-time Tuchel will change this to a back four and push Hudson-Odoi up, calling it now.
We've rescued what, 3 games from a draw doing this already?

We have a total of 1 goal from an attacking player under Tuchel, and our expected goals have been a joke. We barely create anything, and the only times we've actually looked threatening is after he has made that change.

Reactions: Peen

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
f***ing cock

I don’t want kepa, christensen, rudiger, alonso, jorginho on my team

We are going to get destroyed in the CL using these guys

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Zouma being completely exiled from the lineup is the dumbest thing. "Meritocracy" where our 2nd best defender never gets to play.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Didn’t we go 17 undefeated in a row before our players decided they wanted a new coach

the ceiling of franks lineup was so much higher than these weird teams

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Didn’t we go 17 undefeated in a row before our players decided they wanted a new coach

the ceiling of franks lineup was so much higher than these weird teams
Something like that, yes. We started the year without losing for a long time, the wheels fell off in December.

Tuchel is prioritizing playing players who should be sold or be a backup at best. There is no future with these players, no growth potential, nothing to build on. I'm happy we've scraped out some 1 goal wins in games where we barely generated anything, but that can't keep up.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Didn't the chief executive or something pressure Lampard to play Kepa again and didn't people say that caused a rift which may have led to Lampard's sacking? Maybe Tuchel is just doing what he needs to do to keep the job for more than a minute...

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Everything I knew about Tuchel was that he does not commit to a single system or formation, so I'm extremely pissed off that we've played this f***ing formation that does not fit our best personnel in every game since he started.

I understand the need to just bring in some stability as a new coach, settle the results. I empathize with that and I'm glad we've strung some together. But this is ridiculous man

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Didn't the chief executive or something pressure Lampard to play Kepa again and didn't people say that caused a rift which may have led to Lampard's sacking? Maybe Tuchel is just doing what he needs to do to keep the job for more than a minute...

There's a lot of speculation that Kepa is starting today because the Board insisted so, and I would extremely not be surprised if that were the case. They really really really want Kepa to end up working out.

Reactions: Blender and Peen

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Harsh. Werner at least set up the Giroud goal and has contributed in that way, plus he's generating chances. His finishing has just been horrible. Kepa does nothing particularly well.
Im clearly teasing.... Kepa manages well.

LOL nice goal

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
That's about as anti-Tuchel as can be.
Seems you never heard of the guy.

No, he makes his own decisions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->