GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 21

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
By whom?
He was selected as third best player of the XXIst century.
Like for real.

If anything, he's IMMENSLY overrated.
Definitely not overrated. In England (and I guess USA) people think he is a one trick pony who is a lousy finisher. Including LFC fans.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So you think him being elected 3rd best player of the century is being underrated???????

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
He's not. He's just an average defenseman whose slowness and lack of quality in 1 on 1 defending is not obvious when his team parks the bus.

Arsenal hasn't parked the bus since the beginning of the season. Why make comments of things you don't fully know about? I don't get why some people do it.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
So you think him being elected 3rd best player of the century is being underrated???????
I’m saying that him as third best player is not as universal of an opinion as it should be.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Arsenal hasn't parked the bus since the beginning of the season. Why make comments of things you don't fully know about? I don't get why some people do it.
Man, you need to watch your own team's game.
You think they didn't park the bus in EVERY single big game? They did. Just like against United. They never pressed. They defended low and try to counter.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Man, you need to watch your own team's game.
You think they didn't park the bus in EVERY single big game? They did. Just like against United. They never pressed. They defended low and try to counter.

That's pretty simplistic to say that's parking the bus. So how is Arsenal getting clean sheets against the non big teams?

No one is saying Holding is world class or anything like that. He's a solid defender that is better than average.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
That I am.

Whats garbage is that he scored against us. Trash.

And you can take quotation marks out. I support my team through thick and thin. We know why you "support" Liverpool.
Why do I support Liverpool? This should be good.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Firmino's pass to Wijnaldum was such a nice play, and so much a Bobby play. Not many players give up that shot.

Salah is underrated
I wouldn't say so. He's an elite player but overrated by some.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad