Southampton x Aston Villa

Sunday 31 January

Chelsea x Burnley
Leicester x Leeds
West Ham x Liverpool
Brighton x Tottenham

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Saka benched for Martinelli, intresting. Also, Tierney out injured, so congrats on the win United.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Saka benched for Martinelli, intresting. Also, Tierney out injured, so congrats on the win United.

I wouldn't really get carried away with gifting United a win given we just lost to Sheffield and haven't actually been playing that amazing this season despite the position in the table.

Reactions: Gecklund

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I wouldn't really get carried away with gifting United a win given we just lost to Sheffield and haven't actually been playing that amazing this season despite the position in the table.

We can absolutely win. We are a much worse team without Tierney though, which should not be the case with your left back

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Why?

Whoever scores first wins that game
I absolutely believe we have a 50/50 chance of winning, I was overreacting because Cedric and Bellerin against Rashford and Pogba is scary. No Saka is worrying too. Pépé owes us the game of his life with Saka on the bench. He can be shite for the rest of the season. Just need some kind of goalimpact. Both teams will play very similarly, 4231 on the ball, 442 off the ball, so it will be close.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I absolutely believe we have a 50/50 chance of winning, I was overreacting because Cedric and Bellerin against Rashford and Pogba is scary. No Saka is worrying too. Pépé owes us the game of his life with Saka on the bench. He can be shite for the rest of the season. Just need some kind of goalimpact.
Saka isn’t even on the bench.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
City going to the corner to time waste against the team at the bottom of the table is pathetic.
It’s a one goal game where one slip means you can lose points and the title. What do you expect them to do? Chase a meaningless goal? The position in the table means nothing.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
The injury to Jimenez doesn’t help and losing Jota too but I wonder if Nuno is on the hot seat at Wolves, luckily for them the bottom 4-5 clubs in the league are awful so they likely won’t be in relegation trouble but they are massively underachieving

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
It’s a one goal game where one slip means you can lose points and the title. What do you expect them to do? Chase a meaningless goal? The position in the table means nothing.

You actually play the game instead of trying to run the clock out. I’m not saying they need to throw defenders forward or anything, just play some passes.

Time wasting, in all its forms, is the thing I hate most about this sport.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
The injury to Jimenez doesn’t help and losing Jota too but I wonder if Nuno is on the hot seat at Wolves, luckily for them the bottom 4-5 clubs in the league are awful so they likely won’t be in relegation trouble but they are massively underachieving

I don’t think they’re underachieving given who they actually have. They massively overachieved last year which set the expectations higher than they should have been.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad