GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 14

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Chelsea have now gained 7 points though luck and poor refereeing

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Any interest in commenting on the Silva incident that you gave an expansive ":laugh:" to either, or no?

Big Club bias is not controversial.

If I were to watch the replay again, I would lose my spot in the live stream. I'll watch after the match and get back to you.

West Ham are so funny to me, because they harbour a thousand and one delusions about being a big club and then whine and whine about how small they are when they feel something's not going their way

Reactions: Gecklund

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
If I were to watch the replay again, I would lose my spot in the live stream. I'll watch after the match and get back to you.

West Ham are so funny to me, because they harbour a thousand and one delusions about being a big club and then whine and whine about how small they are when they feel something's not going their way
Yeah, we just want oligarch money to prop up those delusions like you lot.

And the Silva clip is right here in the thread. Whenever you're ready.

Reactions: AB13

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Havertz on for Pulisic instead, some fitness time for Havertz I take it.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Nothing more exemplifies Chelsea more than some guy in Halifax talking about other supporters delusions of being a big club.

Reactions: AB13

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Yeah, we just want oligarch money to prop up those delusions like you lot.

And the Silva clip is right here in the thread. Whenever you're ready.
When your takes are indistinguishable from AB13, you may want reevaluate what you are saying.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Anyway, Tottenham has only won one of its last 5 PL games, so maybe that conversation about how consistent they are was a little premature?

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Reactions: Blender

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Nothing more exemplifies Chelsea more than some guy in Halifax talking about other supporters delusions of being a big club.
I genuinely have no idea why you always talk about where team's supporters are from. You use 'we' to reference West Ham as someone from what I can only assume is Jersey. Does this really add anything to the discussion?

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
They were comparable clubs really. What West Ham should really be upset about is that they have fallen behind clubs like Leicester, Everton, Wolves, etc. despite having arguably more resources.

Reactions: Halladay

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
This is false, look at where Chelsea and West Ham finished pre Roman. Ill save you the work of looking it up. They are pretty similar pre 2003.

Chelsea Stats and History | FBref.com
List of Chelsea F.C. seasons - Wikipedia
West Ham United Stats and History | FBref.com
List of West Ham United F.C. seasons - Wikipedia
Those stats don’t say everything but they show little difference. West Ham however had a bunch of legendary players and a ” world cup win” and a lot more fans, so they were a bigger club.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad