GWT: PL Matchweek Catch-Up into (mostly) MW18 & MW19

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Please hold on to this- for nothing else than seeing Klopp and Dyche shaking hands after the game.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I hate Liverpool, but I feel like that was a harsh penalty, no? At least from the angle I saw

It's harsh, but it's gonna get given every time. I'm a little torn on it.

Barnes got the chip totally wrong and keeper or no wasn't getting to the ball. On the other hand, the only reason he's rushing the chip is because the keeper is rushing him.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Would hate if Burnley under Dyche ever got relegated. The Premier League needs proper shithouse performances like this one.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Our players just aren't fit enough to handle this schedule for an assortment of reasons. Simple as. But it was nice a few months ago when van Dijk and Gomez would win the ball in midfield and score headers. Or when our fullbacks would play well. That was nice too.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Im still annoyed Mane didnt fall down when Darlow tackled him. Such any annoyance :laugh:.

Anyway, basically havent scored in 5 games, last goal was like 10 minutes in. They had good chances this game though.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Our players just aren't fit enough to handle this schedule for an assortment of reasons. Simple as. But it was nice a few months ago when van Dijk and Gomez would win the ball in midfield and score headers. Or when our fullbacks would play well. That was nice too.

They've gone from having, unquestionably, the best backline in the league going forward to having one that is midtable quality at best based on injuries and form.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I don't know what happened but I am 100% sure that as soon as they score 1 the floodgate will open.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad