GWT: PL Matchweek 9

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I don't blame Liverpool for not playing it out. De Gea had a chance to boot it out and kept it in.

Even Young had the chance to boot it out and didn't although that was right before Fabinho did.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
What would you call a knee right to the head if you saw that?

The replay made it look worse than it did live, but that's a pretty horrific challenge.
I just saw a player wining the ball at a proper level and James running at full speed on a way bigger player.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Henderson was dreadful today. Not sure what Lallana is going to do for them here though.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I just saw a player wining the ball at a proper level and James running at full speed on a way bigger player.

Fabinho definitely didn't go easy on James, but he also doesn't need to. His arm/elbow and knee were all in a perfectly normal position given the challenge he just made. If it's a friendly game Fabinho likely tries to spin off it or cushion the blow, but against a rival you're always gonna leave something in a challenge like that.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Hilarious LFC can’t score against a defence with Rojo on it. And the epl commentator really just said rojo is no nonsense he’s nothing but nonsense.

Reactions: Cassano

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Liverpool lacking offensive depth is showing now... it only took one player off (Salah)

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Couple of times now James could have played an early ball into Rashford and he would have been almost in alone, but he just didn't see it.

That's kinda been the story of James so far. He's got a lot of talent, but just isn't a really smart player so he misses a number of runs, either by teammates or that he's supposed to make.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad