GWT: PL Matchweek 5

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
It's so annoying that whenever we mess up a clearance it ends up in the back of the net but Burnley does it and we miss. Jesus

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Didnt I read something about Liverpool being in the second tier of world football only behind Real Madrid?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Something something Real Madrid have two draws already they must be ****. Not to mention you're taking what was said out of context. Liverpool have completely dominated this game...but hey if those kind of comments keep you happy keep doing what you're doing.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
It doesn't matter if Liverpool dominate these games if teams are going to score 50% of their shots on target against them.

Over relying on Klavan (and Lovren) is going to kill their season

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I know none of these PL matches is exactly a blockbuster, but that still doesn't explain why my PL channel is showing Hull - Sunderland instead of any of them.. >:(

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Cresswell's ability to get some proper crosses in went right down the toilet since last season..

EDIT: ..and now he's going to take the freekicks aswell, **** me.

Last edited:

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Our defending is still shocking.

What was Klavan doing?

Is anyone surprised?

I am still baffled at what Klopp and the other morons in charge where thinking a few weeks ago when they decided they did not really need to strengthen their D if VVD is not available...

No chance they win a title with that.

Top4 will be a challenge and probably depend on injuries...

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Is anyone surprised?

I am still baffled at what Klopp and the other morons in charge where thinking a few weeks ago when they decided they did not really need to strengthen their D if VVD is not available...

According to Klopp himself, he watched the tape on alternatives 500 million times and still decided against adding anyone else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad