GWT: PL Matchweek 36

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I love our fullbacks.

Mane is great at heading for a medium sized guy. Probably not as good as Nicholas Pepe though
Probably not.
NiColas Pepe though has teams rolling in front of him. So he should move to City instead.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Chip shots are my favorite

‘Bad season’ Mo Salah leading PL in goals

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Alexander-Arnold has such a bright future it's really incredible. Even if he never improves from his current level (unlikely) he's already so, so good.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Alexander-Arnold has such a bright future it's really incredible. Even if he never improves from his current level (unlikely) he's already so, so good.

I told ya man, he was our best youth prospect. Never had a doubt in my mind. One of the absolute best in the world. I still think he should be moved back into midfield. His technical ability and prowess going forward is outrageous. IMO could be as good or better than Gerrard.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
So if Spurs win, Arsenal loses at Leicester and ManU beats Chelsea...unless Spurs lose their last 2 by 10 goals or something, I think they would wrap up 3rd. That would be huge, enabling them to focus 100% on the CL matches.

Reactions: mmvvpp

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Sturridge. Oof.

One thing that I like about Keita is that he is usually thinking forward, and rarely looks to recycle the ball back unless there are no options that way. That directness is welcome.

Reactions: Live in the Now

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
However the league pans out, whether good or bad, I've never had the pleasure to watch a team this good every week. Such a great football team and that's 20 for Mane with NO penalties.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
However the league pans out, whether good or bad, I've never had the pleasure to watch a team this good every week. Such a great football team and that's 20 for Mane with NO penalties.
Was about to post something similar. This season has been so enjoyable that I'll be able to appreciate it no matter how it ends.

Reactions: YNWA14

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad