GWT: PL Matchweek 32

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Play on penalty was poor, second goal was meh, not awful. He was there it just got between his legs. Robbo on the second and third goal though, that's awful. Those two are pretty much solely on him
Late to cover sterling... gave him way too much space and didnt react fast enough. The ball through the legs was just icing on Sterlings cake.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
There were some suggestions that Liverpool didn’t play all too badly in the first half, but they’re definitely poor in the early stages of this second half.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
It's only natural to dip a bit after you've already sewn up the league, but it's only been a week and they're playing Manchester City, not Brighton.

Liverpool should be more in this match.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I feel like the team lacked in intensity the moment the penalty was given away. These bungled chances are good proof of that. They aren't even well defended and the team is messing them up all by themselves.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Robertson. Totally unacceptable. He ran all the way to the right back position so that de Bruyne could pass the ball. One of the worst performances I've ever seen from a player at this club.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Another counter attack goal. I think Pep conceded to some possession today to play on the counter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad