Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
This is the worst game Robertson has played for Liverpool

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
It’s been a while since I’ve seen so many players on this side play so poorly.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
With the lack of cohesion and amount of uncharacteristic brain farts displayed today, Liverpool would’ve lost to quite a few teams in the league.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Kind of had a feeling this game would be a dud for Pool. Klopp has had these guys playing like it's May the whole season, they consistently brought a level of intensity that could not be matched.

The job's done they won the title, no more need for that level of intensity.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Kind of had a feeling this game would be a dud for Pool. Klopp has had these guys playing like it's May the whole season, they consistently brought a level of intensity that could not be matched.

The job's done they won the title, no more need for that level of intensity.

He shouldn't have picked his best 11 then. It's clear that he expected a level of performance that the team did not want to deliver. Really though, three of the goals are one guy's fault. So I don't know if it is reflective of the overall team's hopes and goals. Salah and Mane definitely came to play like a regular game.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Nice moral victory for them.

The most important thing for Liverpool the rest of this season is that nobody gets a long term injury.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Nice moral victory for them.

The most important thing for Liverpool the rest of this season is that nobody gets a long term injury.
I’d rather they have a little title hangover in this game, get put to the sword as a wake up call and then have Klopp set them straight than have it carry over into next season. Hopefully this is all they take to get right.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Fair play to City.
Klopp will get LFC back on track for the Villa game.

another game that proves they need another left back and better forward(s) off the bench. Origi is not good enough and used all of his pixie dust last season. Hopefully FSG can find some money under the couch cushions.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Gotta love Henderson. Still running and tackling in a long lost game. Deserves to be the captain who raises our first league trophy in 30 years.

Reactions: YNWA14

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Gotta love Henderson. Still running and tackling in a long lost game. Deserves to be the captain who raises our first league trophy in 30 years.
One of like 3 players that showed up today. Always admire his effort and mentality. Im still his biggest fan.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
One of like 3 players that showed up today. Always admire his effort and mentality. Im still his biggest fan.

I think it was more than that. It was all undone by FIFA unplugged controller guy anyway. Goes to show how much strong team performances hinge on all the players being mentally focused because it can all be ruined by one guy.

Reactions: robertmac43

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
You have 3 substitution slots during play plus half-time. You can substitute up to 5 players during those slots.

That was I was thinking. But when Liverpool subbed Minamino in it was their 4th. Ox at halftime, then Keita & Origi, then Neco and later Minamino

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad