GWT: PL Matchweek 27

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Jesus is having a pretty good season considering he competes with Aguero for game time.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Jesus is having a pretty good season considering he competes with Aguero for game time.

That's helped by the fact that he typically plays weaker teams or comes on as a sub at the end. He's missed more "big chances" than anyone else in the PL this season.

City's effectiveness is miles down when he's on the pitch instead of Aguero.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
That's helped by the fact that he typically plays weaker teams or comes on as a sub at the end. He's missed more "big chances" than anyone else in the PL this season.

City's effectiveness is miles down when he's on the pitch instead of Aguero.
Yea he's definitely no Aguero replacement, but he's been better than last year I think. City will need a proper replacement for when Aguero is done there.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Not bad...

t6p8bo00thi41.jpg

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
James is having his best game in months, so much better on the left

I think a lot of it is having Bruno in midfield and martial who also prefers the left. Forces defense to consider more on that side. He’s doing a lot less 1 on 2 attacking and attacking a zone type defense where his speed can carry him past a defender who isn’t moving as much.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Going from Bailly to Lindelöf shows in defense. I get that they might not want to stress Bailly's knee too much yet and maybe Lindelöf's considered more use forward in this type of game but anytime Lindelöf goes for an airball...

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I wasn't saying he was for sure offside, but it was close enough that they usually spend the time to check those. They just went and restarted the play immediately.
I mean they could have during the celebration and saw that he was onside.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad