Wolverhampton X Norwich
Arsenal X Everton

Monday 24 February

Liverpool X West Ham

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool’s Magic Number is 15 points. They have already qualified for next years Champions League.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Liverpool’s Magic Number is 15 points. They have already qualified for next years Champions League.
5 more wins!

(Disclaimer nothing to do with the games)
I saw my Manchester City fan friend this week for the first time since last year. He looked very pissed at me (this is football, it's supposed to be fun).
He told me in an aggressive and obviously pissed tone that Liverpool should thank VAR (honestly I was expecting better banter). I laughed.

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
5 more wins!

(Disclaimer nothing to do with the games)
I saw my Manchester City fan friend this week for the first time since last year. He looked very pissed at me (this is football, it's supposed to be fun).
He told me in an aggressive and obviously pissed tone that Liverpool should thank VAR (honestly I was expecting better banter). I laughed.
Denial. Anger. Acceptance.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Spursfans booing Rudiger? If so that is beyond embarrassing.

Alderweireld being also rather embarrassing. Causing goals on a regular basis at the moment.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Was really high on Ndombele, but I swear every game it looks like he's trying to get into match fitness.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
His fitness is embarrassing. Never seen a PL player being that out of shape. Drinkwater would just run pass him after 35 mins.

Thankfully that can be fixed, but you got to question his attitude allowing himself to drop to this level.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
His fitness is embarrassing. Never seen a PL player being that out of shape. Drinkwater would just run pass him after 35 mins.

Thankfully that can be fixed, but you got to question his attitude allowing himself to drop to this level.
Mourinho will sort him out or he'll end up at Everton.

Reactions: koyvoo

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Spurs like stupid players. Second time today Lo Celso acts as an i"#"$.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I don´t think it is a leg breaker, but still a red card.

Just another example of the pointlessness of VAR.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
There isn´t much force in it. He really couldn´t have hit him any cleaner and the leg isn´t close to breaking.

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
Shouldn´t you Swedes be enjoying your biathlon instead?

Only norwegians cares about that shit. Same with Cross-Country. Must be funny to put all your money into sports no one cares about. We will be enjoying yet another championship in the biggest sport on earth instead. Maybe you can join us for the first time in a million years.

Reactions: AB13

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Only norwegians cares about that shit. Same with Cross-Country. Must be funny to put all your money into sports no one cares about. We will be enjoying yet another championship in the biggest sport on earth instead. Maybe you can join us for the first time in a million years.

Sorry I forgot. Pole vault is the "sport" everyone care about.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I’d assume the reason he didn’t get a red was that the ref though he was trying to shield the ball and was a tad late versus trying to stop.

I don’t think that should matter though since he came down with a non-trivial amount of force straight on the side of the shin.

To escape without even a yellow is hilarious.

Reactions: gary69

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->