GWT: PL Matchweek 26 - Zack Snyder Extended Cut

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Devastating for Villa there. The Special One barely pulls out a win against Villa.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
60 is a bit short. But yeah, they need to spend.

There's gonna be a decent club or two who go down. I realize the EPL might not be as solid at the top with traditional powers, but some of the clubs who are gonna get relegated aren't awful. That's relatively unusual for the EPL. Who usually have a rubbish team or two.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
A bit of a random figure. Didn't mind any of the defenders today. Davies is slow, but considering he has been out for a long time I can understand that.

Dier though. So bad it is hard to believe. Ruins every single build up situation and is a black hole defensively.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
A bit of a random figure. Didn't mind any of the defenders today. Davies is slow, but considering he has been out for a long time I can understand that.

Dier though. So bad it is hard to believe. Ruins every single build up situation and is a black hole defensively.

Aurier drives me insane. Every once in a while he does something good but usually he makes me want to throw things at my TV.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
if villa goes down, that game's a good example of why
better team at home for large parts of the game but just could not stop letting spurs have good chances. it's all about Sonny's late winner but it could have come easily before that

Reactions: Jack Straw

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Aurier drives me insane. Every once in a while he does something good but usually he makes me want to throw things at my TV.

Yeah. Don't like him and his crossing was poor today (as usual), but I don't think individually our defenders allowed that much today. Obviously the big mistake by Alderweireld, but that happens.

Sanchez got his foot to quite a lot I thought.

Reactions: Jack Straw

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Didn’t watch the game, but from what I heard it was typical Sp*rs favoring from the referee and pure luck once again, not surprising.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Yeah. Don't like him and his crossing was poor today (as usual), but I don't think individually our defenders allowed that much today. Obviously the big mistake by Alderweireld, but that happens.

Sanchez got his foot to quite a lot I thought.

There's no question in my mind that they are better defensively now than they were during the last part of Poch's time.

Reactions: Havre

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Tottenham was dreadful and deserved nothing, but Engels was worse. Gave the game away. Not sure that’s luck or not but that’s pretty much the story of the game.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
you can tell the arsenal fans have gotten used to the flavour of spurs' arses from so far down in the table below them for so many years now.

We have litteraly finished below Sp*rs 3 times in the last 25 years. It is nothing usual. Let go of the little brother complex please.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
This was a vintage Mesut Özil half. Such incredible understanding of space and exeptional creativity. It is a shame we have Nketiah in the box who is looks about as dangerous as a bruised foot. We need to be a bit more threatening to finish top 5. We still lack all confidence in the world, Unai Emery ruined the mentality and it will take time to repair. Confidence is a huge issue now.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
We have litteraly finished below Sp*rs 3 times in the last 25 years. It is nothing usual. Let go of the little brother complex please.

Spurs founded 1882
Arsenal founded 1886

Who has the little brother complex again?

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
I reckon St. Arsenaling's day will be on May 2nd this year, when y'all get beat by Liverpool at home.
That will make it 1,448 days since Arse has been sniffing at Tottenham bottoms in the table.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Alan Shearer rightfully shitting on Joelinton. He's such a terrible player, and it's embarrassing how much he cost Newcastle.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I reckon St. Arsenaling's day will be on May 2nd this year, when y'all get beat by Liverpool at home.
That will make it 1,448 days since Arse has been sniffing at Tottenham bottoms in the table.
Spurs founded 1882
Arsenal founded 1886

Who has the little brother complex again?

Things that have happened since Spurs last won the league:
- Th world population increasing by over 40%
- England winning the World Cup
- The Vietnam War
- First man on the Moon
- John F Kennedy was assassinated
- The invention of the internet
- The rise and fall of the Berlin wall
- The Beatles formed and split
- The entire Star Wars series
- The birth of Kurt Cobain
- Colour, HD and 3D television
- The Toronto Maple Leafs winning a Stanley Cup
- The Chicago Cubs winning the World Series

- And most important of all 6 Arsenal league titles, including an invincible season and 2 titles clinched at White Hart Lane. Spurs best player and captain left them to join a club where he could actually acheive something worthy of his talent, and to play infront of actual fans that could make any noise during games!

That is why you have a little brother complex!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad