Chelsea X Manchester United

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool have not lost a PL game in 400 days

On Saturday’s games:

Everton is closer to Europa qualification than you probably think. They have more points than Arsenal and more wins then Wolverhampton

Crystal Palace is closer to Relegation than you probably think. Schedule is about to get very bad. Them and West Ham have the hardest games left on paper coming up

Watford get out of the relegation zone with a win.

will let Rob Mac speak on Brighton

Last edited:

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I have been joking about relegation for the most part this season but if this result holds I'm going to start actually panicking. We have more possession and more shots again, yet this may go as another wasted effort due to the lack of finishing.... So frustrating

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Crushing for Watford to get an OG. Jahanbakhsh once again comes on and makes a difference for BHA though.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Crushing for Watford to get an OG. Jahanbakhsh once again comes on and makes a difference for BHA though.
He has been huge for us since the start of 2020. Potter is a big reason for it, Jahanbakhsh was not a CH player and it showed last year!

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Sometimes luck is on our side. That is a massive point, if West Ham lose we are safe from the drop zone for another week!

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Brighton Don’t deserve to go Down. They play really well even if it doesn’t always come off for them. There are many more teams that I would rather see drop.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Brighton Don’t deserve to go Down. They play really well even if it doesn’t always come off for them. There are many more teams that I would rather see drop.

They pass the ball around really well, just lacking consistent finishing and decisive passing in the final third.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
In a lot of ways that is the hardest thing to find.

Yeah for sure, especially when you have a tighter budget. Maupay, Trossard, Mooy, Jahanbakhsh and Gross are all great players but the consistency just is not there. It's also frustrating cause there never seems to be game where there are 3 or 4 of those names on form together. Usually one player at a time carries a huge offensive burden and the rest of the attacking players jump on his back.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Burnley. They’re the ones that deserve to go down by far.

There is a charm in those traditional, proper brittish shithouse style teams though. They are a dying breed and the Premier League wouldn't feel the same without them.

Last edited:

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
There is a charm in those traditional, proper brittish ****house style teams though. They are a dying breed and the Premier League wouldn't feel the same without them.

There are a couple of teams that can come up and replace them though. Millwall is close to a playoff spot, having them up in the prem would be something else!

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
There are a couple of teams that can come up and replace them though. Millwall is close to a playoff spot, having them up in the prem would be something else!

Proper english Millwall and along with classic Leeds playing Bielsa inspired champagne football would be ideal. Historical Nottingham to go along and I am satisfied.

I would not be that opposed to Burnley going down but I enjoy watching greasy football in the Premier League at times.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->