GWT: PL Matchweek 24

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Unreal from Salah there. I thought Wolves were going to get a body in front of that shot again.
I mean...I'm gonna give him credit for not trying to do it all himself there like he usually does when there's 3 players in front of him but all he did was a simple pass back. Great play overall but I wish he'd pass more in those situation.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
................ and it happened again...unbelievable...................
i cannot understand their luck..............................

piss poor defending, there was so much time to get the ball away....
but no, goal happened

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I mean...I'm gonna give him credit for not trying to do it all himself there like he usually does when there's 3 players in front of him but all he did was a simple pass back. Great play overall but I wish he'd pass more in those situation.

Yeah i was more referring to the skill there, almost cost you lot the ball there. Crazy nutmeg though :p

Reactions: YNWA14

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I will say...for a guy that gets fouled as much as Traore does he usually makes no fuss over it. Commendable.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
that should be 2-2 there. Traore is insane, spins off Robertson and then gets down the pitch in no time.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I'm really glad that pass was behind the player...a foot forward and there's no way he misses scoring.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
After the second half display:
Wolves deserved 3 points from this match, got 0, Liverpool deserved 0 points, got 3 points....

That's how the cookie crumbles....
Really? I have not watched the game but they are ahead in all stats (possesion %, # of passes, # of shots (on target and total shots), pass % and goals) how would that be deserving of 0 pts?

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Really? I have not watched the game but they are ahead in all stats (possesion %, # of passes, # of shots (on target and total shots), pass % and goals) how would that be deserving of 0 pts?

They had a great phase until Fabinho came on. Liverpool's had great chances. They could have gotten a point.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
that should be 2-2 there. Traore is insane, spins off Robertson and then gets down the pitch in no time.
I can't imagine top teams aren't looking at Traore and Jimenez...thing is Wolves are doing pretty well for themselves, have good management, and have been improving constantly. Don't see why they'd leave for current United or Arsenal for example outside of absolute ridiculous wages.

Reactions: robertmac43

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad