GWT: PL Matchweek 18

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I was going to post it before the match, but that Watford fixture was really one United a result from considering the other results Ole has had recently. Again though, the inconsistency continues. Of course Pearson literally just took over and maybe they'll be better now. Of course Super Deulofeu apparently had a good match so there's that.

Speaking of Watford, loved Deeney's post match comments about pressure.

not really since it’s a name issue and not complexion.

I would like to think he's actually kidding considering it's just that, a name issue.

EDIT: I see he is, and two excellent gifs in the process. There's hope for @Jussi yet.

Last edited:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Deulofeu didn't really have any end product, but both he and Saar were flying down the wings and creating havoc when they were on.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
The bigger issue was that United generated almost nothing on attack until about the 70th minute when they started playing.

They gave away a goal on a mistake by De Gea and an unnecessary foul for a penalty, but Watford didn't really generate any amazing chances. A few half chances here and there, but nothing stellar.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
The bigger issue was that United generated almost nothing on attack until about the 70th minute when they started playing.

They gave away a goal on a mistake by De Gea and an unnecessary foul for a penalty, but Watford didn't really generate any amazing chances. A few half chances here and there, but nothing stellar.
Agreed, most of the game was played with both teams giving the ball away in the middle of the pitch with few chances on goal.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I get it that SEPH and AB13 are trolling about Spurs. What else are they supposed to do these days? A bit more surprising that others are biting.
Not even close of trolling, Son is still a fantastic player, but he tries to play the "nice guy" and so far his history shows otherwise. It really isn't about getting red cards, because there are like forty different types of red cards; harsh tackles, reckless tackles, scissor tackles, missteps, elbows, bad goaltending, shirt pulls on breakaways, etc. Majority of red cards fall into reckless tackles and just missteps/mistiming.

The problem with Son is look at his red card history; harsh challenges and deliberate kicking actions...these are as intended as possible and him then trying to apologise afterwards is nonsense hypocrisy. Plus he broke a lads ankle as well, a serious injury which could've ended Gomez career. How you think this is trolling is nonsense, Son needs a reality cheque with his character.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Not even close of trolling, Son is still a fantastic player, but he tries to play the "nice guy" and so far his history shows otherwise. It really isn't about getting red cards, because there are like forty different types of red cards; harsh tackles, reckless tackles, scissor tackles, missteps, elbows, bad goaltending, shirt pulls on breakaways, etc. Majority of red cards fall into reckless tackles and just missteps/mistiming.

The problem with Son is look at his red card history; harsh challenges and deliberate kicking actions...these are as intended as possible and him then trying to apologise afterwards is nonsense hypocrisy. Plus he broke a lads ankle as well, a serious injury which could've ended Gomez career. How you think this is trolling is nonsense, Son needs a reality cheque with his character.

You are cute. I hope you apply that same amount of enthusiasm to other aspects of life as well. If so you will do well (or maybe you already are).

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
You are cute. I hope you apply that same amount of enthusiasm to other aspects of life as well. If so you will do well (or maybe you already are).
If you can't see the common sense that I put forth to you then I am sorry, but you're the deluded one. Neutral fans can see that I am not trolling at all here...

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
If you can't see the common sense that I put forth to you then I am sorry, but you're the deluded one. Neutral fans can see that I am not trolling at all here...

Strange how you break someone's foot for then to have the red cad rescinded.

His red card history. Yes a long one that is.

If he wasn't a Spursplayer you wouldn't care. If you don't see that you are deluded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad