GWT: PL Matchweek 16

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Has to be a red on Cresswell. Stop injuring all of our players you dirty :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Last edited by a moderator:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
That was a pretty dang rough tackle on Pepe. He got all ball but damn.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
New signing finally get into the squad and they get rewarded with injuries...

Hopefully Pepe is fine.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
What a scrappy goal...Arsenal are there for the taking though. West Ham can probably win this by a few goals.

EDIT: I'm a pretty big fan of VAR, but if that goal gets called back that would be a travesty. There's no way you can call that a handball.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Assists are for hockey not soccer.

What? If anything assists are more valuable in football. In hockey, especially with secondary assists, a lot of it is down to randomness (at least short term). Far less of those random assists in football even if they still are there of course.

BergyTime37

Jun 17, 2015
Different manager, same garbage defending. They controlled the ball for the better part of the first half but still couldn't do anything with it. At least this is West Ham who can find a way to choke as easily as any team in the Premier League.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Different manager, same garbage defending. They controlled the ball for the better part of the first half but still couldn't do anything with it. At least this is West Ham who can find a way to choke as easily as any team in the Premier League.
So many sideways passes that lead to nothing...

Reactions: BergyTime37

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Arsenals fullbacks are make or break in this team. We are a very good side with Tierney and Bellerin, but horrendous with Kebabsinac and Maitland-Niles. It becomes more and more clear that Chambers is our best CB( thats embarrasing) and that Sokratis has to go.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Tierney got hurt from that?!?! geez

Also Chambers and Xhaka effort on the goal is laughable

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
What? If anything assists are more valuable in football. In hockey, especially with secondary assists, a lot of it is down to randomness (at least short term). Far less of those random assists in football even if they still are there of course.
I would agree for hockey they are a joke, I only would consider primary assists who have a direct impact on the goal.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Probably better not to witness this mess but for people who watch on nbcsports live what browser do you use? With both Firefox an Chrome it streams fine for the first few minutes and then is just unwatchable. Every time I have a chance to watch some week day games I spend 90% of the time reloading.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Honestly if Fred continues this play and we can slot Pogba at 10, it solves a lot of our issues.

I'd say more of a traditional CM with the potential to run forward as much as he wants.

I think his biggest strengths are on the break or with long passes.

If he's playing a similar role to what Lingard or Periera have played, he won't have much chance to hit long passes since he'll be getting involved in the play so high up the field.

Play a little more of a 4-3-3 instead of a 4-2-3-1

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Arsenals fullbacks are make or break in this team. We are a very good side with Tierney and Bellerin, but horrendous with Kebabsinac and Maitland-Niles. It becomes more and more clear that Chambers is our best CB( thats embarrasing) and that Sokratis has to go.

Lol they haven't won literally a SINGLE LEAGUE GAME that Tierney has played in. They have lost or drawn every game he's played against top flight teams except two against Vitoria and Standard Liege.

The fullbacks look poor because the central defense is horrible. Simple as that.

Reactions: Gecklund

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Lol we are actually gonna get relegated aren't we?

I don't think I've seen a team this bad in a long time.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Arsenal wont get relegated, there is a lot of crap in the league

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Also rewatching the play I don't see how that wasn't a penalty. Anderson gets there first and Xhaka just trucks through him without any play on the ball. Even if you think it was shoulder to shoulder (didn't look like it) there's no way that wasn't at least careless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad