GWT: PL Matchweek 14

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
That's the Liverpool I've grown up to know. Not all that is left is to drop some point and we're back to normal

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
That Brighton goal was absolute bull shit. Adrian is on the post organizing his wall just after coming on and Atkinson blows the whistle? I’ve never seen that before. Absolute shithouse officiating there.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
And a “struggling” City will still get at least 90 points

great work from Voldemort today. Liverpool need to hold up their end of the bargain. All things considered they really should not be dropping points at home to Brighton, (or most the teams in the league). Need to finish. Last year didn’t take advantage of City dropping. Need to do it now.

They should be neck and neck with Liverpool right now, not almost 10 points behind considering they arguably the best team in the league.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Would love to take something from this game but that is not going to happen if Dan Burn is the one getting open and putting balls in and around the box...

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
That Brighton goal was absolute bull ****. Adrian is on the post organizing his wall just after coming on and Atkinson blows the whistle? I’ve never seen that before. Absolute ****house officiating there.

Atkinson even communicated with Dunk before he blew making sure he was ready :laugh: Oh well another win it is.

Reactions: YNWA14

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I would be the first to say I though the Dunk goal was bs. That being said the whistle was blown and I did celebrate like crazy when it was slotted in. Just a slimy way to score!

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I don’t blame Brighton you play the cards you are dealt but I have never seen a ref blow the whistle while the keeper is still on his post organizing his wall before. The amount of other teams’ players complaining about it on Reddit, Twitter, etc. reinforces that (not to mention Brighton had a player too close to the wall) Atkinson should receive some kind of discipline for that deliberate nonsense (he was looking directly at Adrian) but anyway. A win is a win.

Reactions: robertmac43

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
I don’t get why you people are ”mad” over the Dunk goal, It has happen multiple times in football before and it’s allowed by the rules, i personally love it when someone pulls it from the bag. I get that it’s annoying when it happens to your team, but it’s just smart.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
That Brighton goal was absolute bull ****. Adrian is on the post organizing his wall just after coming on and Atkinson blows the whistle? I’ve never seen that before. Absolute ****house officiating there.
Umm are you serious???

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2