Sunday 1 December
Norwich X Arsenal
Wolverhampton X Sheffield United
Leicester X Everton
Man United X Aston Villa

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
That De Bruyne goal was ridiculous.

Shelvey scoring late to rescue a draw is...
giphy.gif

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I would have started laughing if someone would have told me City would be struggling this year.
And a “struggling” City will still get at least 90 points

great work from Voldemort today. Liverpool need to hold up their end of the bargain. All things considered they really should not be dropping points at home to Brighton, (or most the teams in the league). Need to finish. Last year didn’t take advantage of City dropping. Need to do it now.

Last edited:

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
And a “struggling” City will still get at least 90 points

great work from Voldemort today. Liverpool need to hold up their end of the bargain. All things considered they really should not be dropping points at home to Brighton, (or most the teams in the league). Need to finish. Last year didn’t take advantage of City dropping. Need to do it now.

90 is gonna be a stretch for them this year. That's dropping at most 11 points through the rest of the year.

That's including both Manchester derby's, two matches against Arsenal, at Spurs, two with Leicester, and hosting Liverpool.

I'm not expecting them to drop points in all those games, but seeing 2 or 3 with dropped points shouldn't be shocking which would leave them at a point of basically needing to be perfect against the rest of the league when they haven't been remotely close to that so far.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I turned on the Liverpool game twice today both were set pieces from Trent to VVD for goals. I turned the game off right after the goals. Let me go for the hat trick I guess lol. Your welcome LFC fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad