GWT: PL Matchweek 12

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Agree with the commentators. Wijnaldum has been the standout player so far.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
City cannot defend, Walker looks at Mane and then lets him just run in behind him to score.
I mean we would be saying the same thing if Liverpool had City's injury list on vice-versa. City's version of van Dijk is injured so of course it wasn't going to be a good game. I am having trouble thinking about what Pep said to de Bruyne before the match started..."try to get man-marked by VvD as much as humanly possible?" lol. You have Lovren on one side and all I see him is being in front of VvD when running up the pitch. Even if VvD is following him everywhere, use that as your advantage and take him out of position to open room for Sterling, Silva, Kun, and others. Terrible management so far from City's point-of-view.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Terrible sub imo Milner has been terrible of late and Hendo has had a great game too.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
City fully healthy isn't great at defending as they lack quality back there, with their injuries they are extremely vulnerable.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I don’t have a problem bringing on the veteran hand. Henderson needs some managing time wise. Especially since you know England’s gonna play him. Fabinho has been rested

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
That’s not close to a pen. Sterling looking for a reason to go down.

Only contact on his foot was TAA coming in after Sterling was almost entirely on the ground already.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Alright, so I see that Arnold was a pure fluke since he was born in Liverpool and came from the academy. Robertson was a solid buy, Hull could've gotten so much more for him, but they bought him young and took the risk. Gotta give some credit there, but Arsenal have their own list of awesome youngsters ready to dominate the world soon.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
It’s one thing for them to be vulnerable. It’s another thing to have the defense to balance what it takes to go after them.
Definitely, City are certainly more than capable of punishing teams for opening up against them.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Alright, so I see that Arnold was a pure fluke since he was born in Liverpool and came from the academy. Robertson was a solid buy, Hull could've gotten so much more for him, but they bought him young and took the risk. Gotta give some credit there, but Arsenal have their own list of awesome youngsters ready to dominate the world soon.
I mean, Liverpool have had some young talent come through. But he certainly hit the right time frame to come through. It’s not a likely situation. Robertson is all Edwards. He gets all the credit.

for all the great young talent Arsenal have, they don’t really have anyone who’s one of the best 3 or 4 at their spot, and only getting better.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I mean, Liverpool have had some young talent come through. But he certainly hit the right time frame to come through. It’s not a likely situation. Robertson is all Edwards. He gets all the credit.

for all the great young talent Arsenal have, they don’t really have anyone who’s one of the best 3 or 4 at their spot, and only getting better.
Don't get me wrong that fullbacks are important, I even mentioned that playing them on either side has created so much offence for you lot that it's a quite deadly machine. But if I was a Reds fan, a part of me would be angry that someone as generational of a player that Alexander-Arnold is is going to be wasted on the flanks. Of course winning everything silences all of that, but he can be so much more than just a fullback.

Tierney is as good as Robertson is, so we have one of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad