GWT: PL Matchweek 12

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Liverpool should thank the schedule makers for this first half of a run. A **** ton of their hardest fixtures have come at home making it so much easier for them.

Congrats, Liverpool on winning the league. It will take a major choke job to not win it this season.
They are the lots who slipped on wet grass so anything is possible.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Since the start of last season through 50 league games City has been defeated 7 times while Liverpool have only lost once.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Lol the point I'm making, is that his left arm was much further out at the point of contact than that still would suggest. Both arms weren't at different lengths from his body, so that idea that post-contact his left arm was near his body is misleading and irrelevant.
It's not just post contact, here it is from right before contact. His arm is straight down from his shoulder, that is the definition of a natural position, and Sterling is like 5 feet from him when he hits the ball.

Ifq2VlR.png

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I have not seen a match like this,...i think never before, i started to follow football in the late or mid 80's, ive seen a lot football in my life,
this was a doozie.

I don't even care about the loss, i know that Liverpool will eventually bottle it, they always find a way to do it.
- in the end we will win it again -

Last season Liverpool had 10 point lead, its only 9 points, no worries here, we will again

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
It's not just post contact, here it is from right before contact. His arm is straight down from his shoulder, that is the definition of a natural position, and Sterling is like 5 feet from him when he hits the ball.

Ifq2VlR.png
Do you have the other angle from further up the pitch? From that angle it didn't look nearly as charitable.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
If Chelsea beats City in the next game, Leicester beats Brighton, and Liverpool beats Crystal Palace, City will be 4 points back of 2nd and 12 points back of 1st.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Do you have the other angle from further up the pitch? From that angle it didn't look nearly as charitable.
His arm is straight down from his shoulder, it's just off his side a bit because he's crouched down. Plus what could be possibly do from that distance to move his arm from where it was?

fQ3Pwh3.png

UIhtnWp.png

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Ps for all the crowing some randos from other clubs supporters that happens, if anything, Liverpool supporters should enjoy the heck out of this one for a day or two.

Champions of Europe. Best team in the world. Magical days right now.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
His arm is straight down from his shoulder, it's just off his side a bit because he's crouched down. Plus what could be possibly do from that distance to move his arm from where it was?

fQ3Pwh3.png

UIhtnWp.png
I'll concede it's not as bad as I thought initially. That said, I've seen them given... :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad