GWT: PL Matchday 3

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
His upper body took Kane's legs away, otherwise Kane would have got the ball and probably a shot at goal.
upon further review I guess I could see it that way, but I think Kane was going down before that.
I don't think Kane had any intention of playing the ball, as much as he did playing for the foul.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
upon further review I guess I could see it that way, but I think Kane was going down before that.
I don't think Kane had any intention of playing the ball, as much as he did playing for the foul.

Yea Kane felt the defender going down and tried to stick his body as much in the way of him as possible to draw the foul. It was at absolute best a 50/50

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Yea Kane felt the defender going down and tried to stick his body as much in the way of him as possible to draw the foul. It was at absolute best a 50/50

i can definatley see how Tottenham fans will feel hard done by, because if that was against Arsenal I would be on the other end of the 50/50 arguement. LOL

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
It’s a little unfair for me to just stroll in now after the game is over rather than posting the whole game, but in my defense, I took my lumps yesterday and just got off a plane.

This is why I say there isn’t a top 3

Reactions: AB13

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It’s a little unfair for me to just stroll in now after the game is over rather than posting the whole game, but in my defense, I took my lumps yesterday and just got off a plane.

This is why I say there isn’t a top 3
There’s a clear top 2 and then spurs and then everyone else. That much is clear

Reactions: Live in the Now

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I don’t think that Spurs are on the same level as Pool/City but I do feel that they are the third best team.

Possibly, but not by a far margin at all. They are closer to the likes of Leicester than Liverpool or City. I would not be surprised if ******* finish outside the top 4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad