PK Subban Started a YouTube Vlogging Channel

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Thats pretty cool. Lot of athletes are doing this now.

Jimmy Butler showed his free agency process on his youtube channel. Was cool to watch.

Reactions: AzHawk

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
It’s cute that people think making these blogs means PK isn’t focused on hockey. It’s not like they don’t have a bunch of free time. I’m sure most of the young guys spend as much time playing video games, watching shows/movies, and just bullshitting with each other.

Not surprised by the faux outrage though. Hockey is such a backwards sport.

Reactions: tmurfin and AzHawk

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
It’s cute that people think making these blogs means PK isn’t focused on hockey. It’s not like they don’t have a bunch of free time. I’m sure most of the young guys spend as much time playing video games, watching shows/movies, and just bull****ting with each other.

Not surprised by the faux outrage though. Hockey is such a backwards sport.

There is only outrage because it’s PK Subban. Let’s just say I’ve learned a lot about the fans of the NHL when PK started expressing himself. Subban gets boo’d in every rink just about...I find that pretty odd to be honest.

Zibanejad DJ’s in his spare time. Damian Lillard is a rapper on the side and making albums. Athletes have as much downtime as the normal working person, perhaps even more.

cujo1117

Mar 30, 2018
loll people hating on subbans youtube channel... but they will be the first one to watch when he gaves up a few glimples of a daily pro nhl player on his channel.... chill out guys ... i think he can vlog on is off days and still do well on ice

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
And this is why Nashville is glad to be rid of him. Nice guy but seems to have an ego big enough for an entire team.

making a youtube video makes you egocentric? holy shit, hockey fans are honestly so full of shit. It's why the league is the most boring N/A sport and ratings are crap. Even baseball has more personality than the NHL.

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
Thats pretty cool. Lot of athletes are doing this now.

Jimmy Butler showed his free agency process on his youtube channel. Was cool to watch.
Think you could shoot me a message with the link? That kinda stuff fascinates me

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
All about his ego and brand, maybe try and stop some teams from scoring at will in your end.

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012
making a youtube video makes you egocentric? holy ****, hockey fans are honestly so full of ****. It's why the league is the most boring N/A sport and ratings are crap. Even baseball has more personality than the NHL.

go watch some tv show if you want “personality” and other celebrity garbage. Plenty of channels have loads of that for you. I watch nhl to see the best hockey in the world not anything else

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad