PK Subban Started a YouTube Vlogging Channel

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
instead of throwing on a cringe compilation just open pk subbans youtube channel

featuring stupid hats and unnecessary yelling

Reactions: Realgud

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Subban is an interesting person. Seems like he want to try a lot of new things and is enjoying his NHL fame and money to do just that.

Sounds like a lot of people are jealous of his success, and prefer to see players training and working hard instead of enjoying their lives.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Watching PK go through his closet looking for blue blanc rouge outfits to get attention from Hab fans is even more boring than Whit's golf stories.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I guess it's a little odd that youtube is the chosen venue yes? Seems a little 2009.
Then again he's in his 30's now :laugh:

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
Subban is an interesting person. Seems like he want to try a lot of new things and is enjoying his NHL fame and money to do just that.

Sounds like a lot of people are jealous of his success, and prefer to see players training and working hard instead of enjoying their lives.

Strange post. Is this trolling?

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
I think its cool. Its a way to watch behind the scenes clips of the NHL but its a little more personal then the videos the league and teams make.

Timing isnt great with how the Devils have started the season but thats just the way it is. People will give him shit because of the timing of it but i think its cool that he is starting a youtube channel. If you dont, then just dont watch his videos, pretty simple...

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
I guess it's a little odd that youtube is the chosen venue yes? Seems a little 2009.
Then again he's in his 30's now :laugh:

This offseason he did a thing where he posted his number on twitter and took texts from fans / aspiring NHLers to offer advice.

He seems really down to earth. I don't like him all the time (sometimes you don't always need to be the center of attention) but 99% of the time, I think he is entertaining and a really good guy (his charity work speaks for itself)

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
What? Everytime there's a video about Crosby training like a madman everyone is so happy.

Subban goes to a country concert dressed like a cow boy "Oh he should concentrate on hockey instead of going to concerts"

??

Yes? I mean, they are professional sport players so of course they should train hard? Do you expect them to go to mcdonalds every day to "enjoy their life" while their team suffer? They will have plenty of time to enjoy life after retirement. Or maybe I just really don't understand your original post. From your example, ofc I'd praise Crosby and blame Subban if they were on the team I cheer for, what else do you expect me to do?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->