o75I5Zx.jpg

And Patty?
"I thought the game was alright I guess"
vw5Dqti.gif

Omar Little

Omar comin yo
Jun 12, 2006
Massachusetts
Also Adam Larsson's defensive game has improved leaps and bounds since last year. Now he just has to trim the dumb passes to 0 and he'll be a star

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
chico was doing some funny commentating about martin today

he would **** all over him, talk about how bad he played for 2 season and then praise him.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Greene-Larsson.

Is this slowly turning into a legit top pairing?

It's getting there. Certainly has looked like it over the last few games. I'd like to see them keep it up for a month or so before I consider them a legitimate top pairing.

Kovalchuk played literally half the game.

He plays both the full PP and regular shifts on the PK. That's what happens when the refs turn it into a penaltyfest.

apice3*

38 PIMs not counting the majors. It's pretty much a given Kovy is going to play a lot when that happens.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
You have to start worrying about the long term effect of Kovalchuk playing this many minutes.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
He wore #34 before being given #29.

Aha yea I know but I would just think that he'd switch his gloves too. It's probably just a personal preference thing for him, but being that he's in the NHL I figure it wouldn't be hard to get him the same gloves just with #29 on them instead. Either way doesn't matter, he's playing great and that's what counts!

Oh, and I love how there is no mention of the Devils winning on NHL.com. Not that it surprises me, but I find it funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad