GDT: Pittsburgh Spheniscidae @ New Jersey Belzebubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY
New Jersey Devils ‏@NHLDevils
Our home record improves to 5-0-1. It was our 18th straight sellout at @PruCenter. Thank you #DevilsArmy!

OOOOIIIO

Binary
Jul 25, 2010
Nashua, NH
Except it is. People wear down

The body does not degrade when you are 29... thats not how the body works. Sure, if he is 35 or older playing these minutes be worried, but he is not. Just because you cant imagine withstanding that much activity doesnt mean the body cant.

apice3*

Our home record improves to 5-0-1. It was our 18th straight sellout at @PruCenter. Thank you #DevilsArmy!

What? We didn't sell out against Tampa two nights ago.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

Last game vs TB did not sellout.
But was a good crowd. Litmus test is Tuesday nite vs Canes. Can we pack The Rock to at least 15.5k and make it another great atmosphere? Hope so.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
No, Kovy just breaks it. I think.

Maybe stubble doesn't count.

They seem to be going easier on it, I've seen a few of our players with stubble this season. Until we see beards though, I'd say the rule is still there.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
Literally just got back! Great win, was listening on the radio. Sounds like they played well the last 2 periods with penalties galore.

Gonna go watch the replay on Root sports later and watch the final 2 periods methinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad