GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins v Nashville Predators | 15/11/13 @ 7:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
That was quick. We need a god damn crease clearing dman, a less ****** version of Murray

No we don't.

This is coaching. Again. Two players behind the defense alone in the crease. This happened on Simmonds goal last game and we blamed Niskanen and Letang. This time it was Maatta and Letang (?). They are coached to do this.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Ah, Geno ... you know a goal is going to be scored when he steps on the ice ... just not for us :cry:

Fire Shero*

good god this team cant keep the puck in the offensive zone.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
It's still November, right?

Will one of the "calm, rational, reasonable, logical" people tell me when it's okay to worry about a team that can't get the puck, can't get the puck away from one of the worst offensive teams in the league, and can't put any shots on a goalie?

I mean, it only happens in majority of the game, but I know the calendar dictates when we can and cannot say it's a pattern and a concern.

Fire Shero*

Shero and Bylsma must both have chubs watching these 2 crappy offensive teams. Shero is trying to create the Nashville Predators 2.0 by his drafting and free agent signing. We will be at the bottom of our division soon like Nashville with Shero ruining this team.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown

Will one of the "calm, rational, reasonable, logical" people tell me when it's okay to worry about a team that can't get the puck, can't get the puck away from one of the worst offensive teams in the league, and can't put any shots on a goalie?

I mean, it only happens in majority of the game, but I know the calendar dictates when we can and cannot say it's a pattern and a concern.

They'll flip the switch come playoff time. Just got to Bylieve.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
they just simply don't know what to do with the puck, this team has ZERO confidence, they look like someone picked them off the street and throw them together for the first time ever...

Can we make US Coach Team a permanent position???

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Block shots with your body, not your stick. That's when this **** happens

But yeah really terrible for everyone there

Yeah. I agree that it was a bad block attempt, there. But there was obvious confusion over who was supposed to be where. And the coverage in front of the net was non-existent. By design, I think. Which is disturbing.

Like I said. Group effort.

darkbrew*

The delicious irony of the whole thing is that if you asked pens fans what their 1 worry is coming into the year, they ALL say Fleury. And a quarter through almost and he is the least of our worries.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex

Was worries me is that this is with our nearly full squad bar Scuderi and Vokoun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad