GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins v Nashville Predators | 15/11/13 @ 7:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
He's a liability because he plays physically and will occasionally drop the gloves. Some people just hate physical play, and physical players. And if they can be replaced with a younger player that's never done anything in the league, then the pitchforks really come out.

Yeah, sure... that's it.

Seems like a totally reasonable argument.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Since when is Engelland a liability? Last time I checked, he is a solid bottom-pairing defenseman.

Exactly. I'd have preferred Despres getting called up to Engo going back on d, but the guy's been anything but a problem back there, especially tonight.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
He's a liability because he plays physically and will occasionally drop the gloves. Some people just hate physical play, and physical players. And if they can be replaced with a younger player that's never done anything in the league, then the pitchforks really come out.

And others like players only if they're physical and fight.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Damn the Penguins crowds at Consol are pitiful. From what I see/hear on TV anyhow. Tons of empty lower bowl seats and can someone please explain this annoying. "Wooooooo" stuff that people do at games in Ohio and Pittsburgh? So annoying.

Nice game though, looking forward to seeing them in NJ tomorrow.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Damn the Penguins crowds at Consol are pitiful. From what I see/hear on TV anyhow. Tons of empty lower bowl seats and can someone please explain this annoying. "Wooooooo" stuff that people do at games in Ohio and Pittsburgh? So annoying.

Nice game though, looking forward to seeing them in NJ tomorrow.

It's a curse bestowed upon this team by too much alcohol, room temperature IQs, pro wrestling and ThePensBlog.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
PGT is up. Do PGT things unless someone doesn't want you doing PGT things in the PGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad