GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins v Nashville Predators | 15/11/13 @ 7:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Even though we're leading a disappointing period in general. Good that we're ahead but our D was poor. Our F was okay but needs to be better.

BrunoPuntzJones

Biscuit Scorer
Apr 17, 2012
Washington, DC
D'Agostini looks engaged.

Nice bounceback from going down, too. Praise beautiful man-mountain Dan Bylsma for surely giving the inspiring movie-quality speech that led to the net front traffic on the PP.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
It was loose, and not against a great defensive team at the moment but at least they're creating some genuine chances and getting to the net.

sawtooth420

Jun 20, 2005
The hood'
I think Fleury might be the worst goalie in hockey when it comes to making decisions handling the puck. I think he's got average skills when handling the puck, but his decision making is atrocious. I always wonder how much trouble he'd save himself if he actually had better instincts handling the puck. I feel like at least several times per game he makes bad decisions that almost always lead to scoring chances against him. He can play with the puck at an average level, but man does he make a lot of poor decisions with it.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Pens have started fast in a bunch of games they lost, maybe they will win this one after starting slow.

Hopefully Maatta rebounds with a good 2nd and 3rd period, that was the worst period iv seen Maatta play.

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
I think Fleury might be the worst goalie in hockey when it comes to making decisions handling the puck. I think he's got average skills when handling the puck, but his decision making is atrocious. I always wonder how much trouble he'd save himself if he actually had better instincts handling the puck. I feel like at least several times per game he makes bad decisions that almost always lead to scoring chances against him. He can play with the puck at an average level, but man does he make a lot of poor decisions with it.

I really think the last few game he looked good with his puck handling . He also helped the Pens by stopping the other team forecheck . The New goalie coach is behind this .

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
One goal on the PP, the other on a makeshift line after a PP. You think Bylsma.... nah, why even bother. :help:

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Worst period I've seen Maatta play also. He's just throwing the puck up the middle blindly.

Agreed. Not good.

If I had to assign blame to just one player for their goal... it would probably be him. But that wasn't even among his worst moments that period. Like you said -- he's not making good decisions with the puck, at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad