Salary Cap: Pittsburgh Penguins Salud Thread - Where We Talk About Size & ED

Status
Not open for further replies.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
It's kind of disingenuous to bring this up without pointing out that the teammate Malkin fought was Craig Adams, but you do you, boo. :laugh:

f***, they should have made Geno the C for beating Craig's ass right then and there.

Oh i don't care that he fought craig adams. Infact i support it. Got him off the team.

I think having someone like Malkin is good for the locker room. He tells it like it is.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Oh i don't care that he fought craig adams. Infact i support it. Got him off the team.

I think having someone like Malkin is good for the locker room. He tells it like it is.

Oh I know. I just think it's not like say... Guerin beating the shit out of a rookie because he was on 'roids. :laugh: Just that phrasing it as "Malkin gets into fights!" kind of misses that he was thumping ol' Adams after some real borderline hit in practice.

Reactions: PensandCaps

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
It's tough to kick around potential ideas and stuff when you hear from the horse's mouth that the team is happy in its current construction and there's no plan to make significant changes to the skaters, goalie or coach. /shrug

I kinda hope they get caved while Geno's out to prompt some kind of significant change--most likely coaching. This team's stagnant as hell, and boring to boot.

Ready for the rebuild, but we'll talent our way into the 1st round for another few years before the big names hang 'em up.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Not 100% certain I’d protect Carter. You have to consider not just value to the team right now but league-wide and future value too. Is this his last season? Does he even want to report to Seattle? Do they want to take that risk?

I also don’t think we need to bait Seattle to take Pettersson, I think we can get some (not great) picks for him at the draft. There’s a few teams with a decimated blueline and that also don’t have 3 D worth protecting, like Arizona and Vancouver. Pettersson is young and.. decent. If Maatta had value he should too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Giskard and Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad