Pittsburgh Penguins Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAJEN NORDGREN

Jul 23, 2018
Stockholm
I thought that when they terminate a contract, they forfeit their rights?

Pens still owns his rights, I think. Which means that if he decides to go back to the NHL he must report to the Pens. But the Pens don't have anything to say about where to play outside of the NHL because the contract is terminated.

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
Pens still owns his rights, I think. Which means that if he decides to go back to the NHL he must report to the Pens. But the Pens don't have anything to say about where to play outside of the NHL because the contract is terminated.

No, his contract was terminated which means he became UFA effective immediately. He's free to sign with any other NHL-team today (which obviously won't happen as he went back to Germany).

Uher, who was mentioned earlier, played out his ELC and his following one-year contract and became RFA after Penguins tendered a qualifying offer. So he's still Penguins' property. Same as with Andrei Pedan

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Bellerive had 4 points for Lethbridge tonight, Addison had 3.

tenor.gif

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Honestly, I'd rather they stay where they are and build confidence, especially since Addison is only 18 and Bellerive is only now recovering from his burns.

Addison definitely has things to learn about defence that are best learnt in junior. Bellerive might have been a different story with a different summer, but Addison is definitely in the right place

Reactions: Warm Cookies

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
Drozg's team get their ass kicked 12-1 yesterday, get that kid out of that teared garbage bag in a broken rusted dumpster fire ASAP!
tenor.gif

...f***ing loser mentality, fire that coach already!:mad:

Reactions: EightyOne

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
D'Orio was subbed in vs Acadie Bathurst when it was 6 or 7-0 today(think the game was today. i just watch the Sea Dog high/low lights cuz i'm sub'ed to their yt channel). Game ended 10-1 and Alex stopped a penalty shot. Their D is real bad.

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
Tonight in the WHL :

Bellerive scored a goal in tonight's 8-4 loss to the Wheat Kings.

Addison picked up 2 assists in the loss.

Almeida added 2 pts, a goal and an assist. His team lost in OT.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Almeida’s team lost a ton of firepower, he was the only returning player of like their top 5 or 6 scorers, so I don’t expect him to have the numbers he did last year but it seems like he’s off to a good start.

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
Antti Palojärvi picked up an assist yesterday while playing his first game in Liiga. Well technically they're counting it as his 2nd game since he was dressed as 7th D on Wednesday's game but he didn't record a single shift in that game. TOI was 0:00. So really yesterday he was playing his first game in Liiga.

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
...and the shit goes on, Drozg's Cataractes lose again, 6-1 this time (hey it's better than 12-1 kidz!), Jan Drozg devolving/regressing within that toxic environment:

5gp, 1g, 2a, -7

Yay!

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I don't think too many hopes are pinned on Drozg at this point anyway.

There'd probably be a few more if he wasn't stuck on a hot garbage team tbf :laugh: This org's knack for picking players headed for/on absolute crap teams recently has been uncanny.

Reactions: Warm Cookies

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Given his age I assume they'll trade him to a better team at some point?

PAJEN NORDGREN

Jul 23, 2018
Stockholm
No, his contract was terminated which means he became UFA effective immediately. He's free to sign with any other NHL-team today (which obviously won't happen as he went back to Germany).

Uher, who was mentioned earlier, played out his ELC and his following one-year contract and became RFA after Penguins tendered a qualifying offer. So he's still Penguins' property. Same as with Andrei Pedan

I stand corrected!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad